We believe in taking good care of our Associates, and providing competitive benefits is a big part of it.
Because PCI Cares: Telemedicine Options for Insured and Uninsured
Below is helpful information to continue the focus on preparing for the potential impact of COVID-19. Telemedicine is the recommended method to treat symptoms attributed to the Coronavirus.
What do you do if you experience symptoms? See treatment options.
PCI associates and family members, continue to use Teladoc (www.teladoc.com or 800-835-2362). NO COPAY for Coronavirus-related visits.
Telemedicine options for your friends and family without medical coverage:
- CVS Minute Clinic: Telemedicine treatment for Coronavirus symptoms Click Here
- $59 per visit to treat non-emergency illnesses for adults and children above the age of 2
- Open 365 days a year 24/7
- Remedy Health: Telemedicine visits for non-emergency care in Texas and California Click Here
- $49 per video visit - New patients use promo code new10 for $10 off the first visit
- Text-based primary care physicians: Connect with a doctor after being assessed via an app
Please share this information with all those who need it.
Because we care,
PCI People Team
We take it a step further by offering voluntary benefits and opportunities in support of furthering your goals, enriching your life, and supporting your family.
Constant Career Mentorship with quarterly Career Investment Discussions (CIDs)
(if needs align)
(100% cost coverage at current salary)
Dental, Long and
Short-Term Disability offered
401(K) Retirement Savings
(with company match)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
Employee Assistance Program
PCI Cares Fund for assistance in times of immediate need