PCI: DRIVING ENGAGEMENT
At PCI, we are passionate about helping our college, university, and association clients engage their alumni and membership and raise money so that they can fulfill their mission of educating our nation’s future leaders. We partner with our clients to collect massive amounts of data from their alumni / membership, publish alumni and membership directories, create and manage dynamic online communities, and implement innovative fundraising programs. PCI utilizes technology, expertise, best practices, and proven products and services to help colleges, universities, independent schools, fraternities, sororities, and associations of all types drive engagement and maximize contributions.
4835 LBJ Freeway Ste 1100
Dallas, TX 75244
Inside Sales - Telesales Specialist
One of the Top 100 Places to Work in Dallas-Ft. Worth, PCI also is one of the most stable and well-established companies in the Metroplex.
For more than 30 years, Publishing Concepts (PCI) has published alumni directories for top-tier colleges and universities, including Harvard, Princeton, and Texas A&M. We also create and manage dynamic alumni web communities and conduct fundraising campaigns for clients.
Due to explosive growth, we're adding telesales specialists to our Inside Sales team. Our Inside Sales team sells our publications – both print and digital – over the phone to warm prospects. You’ll help connect and engage alumni, empowering our nation’s colleges and universities to inspire dreams and transform lives.
- Two or more years sales and/or telesales experience
- Background in fundraising and/or retail telesales a plus
- Exceptional phone skills, able to establish rapport in the first few moments
- Capable of handling 6-10 telephone conversations an hour
- Competitive, but plays well with others (important!)
- College background
- Coachable and a fast learner
- Computer literate
- Reliable and committed to working with integrity
- Able to pass a criminal background check, i.e. no felony convictions
At PCI, we place a premium on work/life balance. We believe work is an important part of life and it should be fun!
- Professional sales, product, and management training
- Warm calls only – inbound and outbound (no cold calling!)
- The highest quality products and services in our industry
- Work with fellow professionals and interact with alumni from major colleges, universities, and associations across the country
- Competitive base plus uncapped commissions (top producers earn $60k+)
- Professional office environment; in-office sales positions – no travel
- 40-hour work week, flexible schedules
- Health, vision, dental, paid holidays & vacations, and 401k
- Open-door policy straight to the CEO
- Corporate HQ on the top floor of an office tower near the Galleria, with a 360-degree view of the Metroplex
Ambitious? The entire Inside Sales leadership team started in this position. Inside Sales Specialists also have transitioned to departments ranging from Client Services, Outside Sales, Editing, and Training to Information Technology, People (Human Resources), and Production. We pride ourselves on providing new opportunities for our Associates!
PCI’s culture is based on exceptional company values: People, Excellence, Integrity, Profitability, Service, Change, and FUN.
At present, both full-time and part-time opportunities are available!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate consideration!